ICT Hub is a story about exchange and growth through change. We started in 2014 as a center for innovation and technology entrepreneurship. Since then, we have brought together individuals, startup teams, companies and organizations, providing them with consulting, education and support. We quickly grew into one of the key players in the local and regional innovation ecosystem.
We are looking for reinforcements to fulfill the needs of our new project “Your Company – A Global Supplier”!
“Your Company – A Global Supplier” is a pioneering effort to create a substantial shift in the overall Serbian economy by strengthening one of its main pillars – the SME sector, in the context of its capability to cooperate with global market stakeholders and large local (Serbian) companies.
“Your Company – A Global Supplier” facility aims to help multinational corporations to scout and select quality local suppliers, while at its core, it tends to support the transformation of the local SMEs by helping them to develop their capacities and capabilities, fulfilling the criteria of global market players.
This project results from an upcoming private-public partnership between the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC) and local stakeholder ICT Hub.
We are expanding our team and looking for
FINANCE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Overall responsibility for preparation, implementation, and update of financial, procurement and administrative policies and procedures of the project
- Coordination, implementation and monitoring of a project's budget and ensuring adequate budget control practices in collaboration with the project's team members
- Preparation and production of all project financial reports and other financial documentation
- Preparation and monitoring of the project cash flow
- Procurement of all necessities for the project in accordance with the contract agreement with SDC and internal procedures of ICT Hub
- Handling and archiving all administrative documents in collaboration with the project team members
- Coordination of processes for revisions along with appropriate documentation
- Communications with SDC regarding contractual and financial compliance
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in preparing management accounts, financial budgeting, reporting and controlling with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of relevant accounting, tax, compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, and corporate governance best practice
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized, driven, able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines with a strong ability to self-manage
- Ability to collaborate and engage with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Strong computer skills
If you share our value and are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2023.
We thank all the applicants for their interest,
however, only the ones selected for interviews will be contacted.