ICT Hub comprises a team of individuals dedicated to empowering innovation, both in smaller business systems that are fighting for their market place, as well as in corporations that are making significant efforts to improve their current industrial positions. Through a series of consulting, educational and mentoring activities, all aimed at building and strengthening the community inspired by innovative actions, ICT Hub provides professional support in strategic approach to innovation, improvement of the organizational culture and development of technological entrepreneurship, both to partners in Serbia and the region.
We are expanding our Innovation Consultancy team and looking for:
As part of the Innovation Consultancy unit, this position combines project and account management, adding the operational and research elements needed to bring out the best in innovative projects, programs and educational activities we organize. Become our favourite all-rounder!
Your project management responsibilities would be:
- To ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- To assist in defining the project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring the projects’ feasibility
- To develop comprehensive project documentation that can be shared with colleagues as well as partners and clients
- To get acquainted with the relevant practices and methodologies, which you will then follow and implement throughout your work
- To lead or assist in conducting project activities related to outlined content of different trainings
- To track the progress and ensure deadlines are met and, if necessary, raise the red flag on time in order to secure the full lifecycle of each project
- To act as the point of contact, but also as an administrator that keeps a close eye on all the project’s documentation and deliverables
- To create the necessary reports by collecting and analysing information coming from different project lines
- To use and continually develop collaboration and organizational skills
Your account management responsibilities would be:
- To establish and manage relationships with all the relevant clients and stakeholders
- To organize and participate in business meetings and events, and follow up on important action steps
- To prepare the necessary presentations and materials needed for different kinds of meetings, events and workshops
- To coordinate the scheduling of training sessions, meetings with corporate partners, clients and experts
- To provide administrative support and help out other colleagues in order to make sure all activities are being conducted and implemented in a timely manner
Other responsibilities include:
- Organizing and attending events such as meetups, workshops, lectures and trainings
- Coordinating and/or providing logistic and technical support for each event
- Communicating with all the participants and documenting applications and inquiries, while also ensuring timely replies to all relevant requests and feedbacks
- Planning out the pre/during/follow-up activities for social media and prepare all the materials in cooperation with our Social Media Manager
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities as an ambassador of ICT Hub and its team values
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in humanities or social studies, marketing, economics, business management, organizational or technical sciences)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Effectiveness in multitasking and being comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to jump in and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Being well presented, a good communicator and a creative problem solver
- Eager to learn and open to feedback
- Team player with a strong sense of accountability
What we can offer:
- Highly competitive salary, with a clear rewards and incentives scheme
- Flexible working environment, where you can choose between working remote and dropping by our co-working space
- Netflix’s model of ‘freedom and responsibility – you manage your own time and workflow, as long as the job gets done
- Great networking opportunities and access to world-class experts and professionals
You will be joining a company whose mission is to empower innovation and challenge you, making it its top priority to invest in your professional development. Furthermore, you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on innovative projects which will enable you to meet many experts, consultants and well-renowned professionals from different industries and areas of work, thus further opening yourself to the world of corporate innovation and innovation management.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 04.06.2021.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however only the ones selected for interviews will be contacted.
Kojih 8 privrednih oblasti ima najveću šansu za uspehom u Srbiji?
Zvanično je predstavljen projekat „Srbija inovira“ predstavnicima privrede, startap i akademske zajednice, finansijskog, vladinog i nevladinog sektora sa ciljem da zajedno rade na stvaranju povoljnog okruženja za inovacije u Srbiji, čime će se ubrzati ekonomski razvoj u najperspektivnijim industrijama. Prva…